Are you tired of commuting vis-a-vis home to office?
Are you tired of Metro Manila traffic?
You may have a job but that same job takes away your time with your family.
Your job may pay you a fixed salary but because you have to report to work everyday, your fixed salary may not be enough to cover your needs because your entire fixed salary is spent on your transportation, lunch and snacks, clothes, etc. Your job is also the main source of your expense.
And at the end of the day, you are tired and yet you still have no enough money.
If you can relate to this situation, we understand you.
Onenetworx is promoting home-based employment in the Philippines.
If you need more time for yourself and time for your love ones, you might be interested to join our team.
Make sure you have the following:
2. Internet connection - postpaid
3. Cellphone preferably smartphone
4. Facebook and/or Instagram account
5. Paypal or BDO/BPI account
You must be:
1. Internet savy
2. Expert in Powerpoint, Word, and Excel
3. Can use Skype, Viber, Messenger, etc.
4. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
5. You must have a good writing skills both Tagalog and English
Your job as an Office Assistant will require you to:
1. Talk to suppliers, government agencies, and sometimes clients by phone or by email.
2. Schedule appointments
3. Updates blogs, periodicals, and other important documents of the company.
4. Organize files and other documents
5. Monitors attendance
6. Other administrative assignments from time to time.
Residents of Metro Manila and other nearby provinces are welcome to apply.
Careers @ onenetworx
Are you ready to be one of us?
2/F RSTARG Building,
Meycauayan City, Bulacan