Palawan is an island province of the Philippines. Its capital is Puerto Princesa City, and it is the largest province in the country in terms of total area of jurisdiction. It lies between the South China Sea and the Sulu Sea. The province is named after its largest island, Palawan Island, measuring 450 kilometers (280 mi) long, and 50 kilometers (31 mi) wide.
Palawan's almost 2,000 kilometers (1,200 mi) of irregular coastline are dotted with 1,780 islands and islets, rocky coves, and sugar-white sandy beaches. It also harbors a vast stretch of virgin forests that carpet its chain of mountain ranges. The vast mountain areas are the source of valuable timber. The terrain is a mix of coastal plain, craggy foothills, valley deltas, and heavy forest interspersed with riverine arteries that serve as irrigation.
Video Courtesy of YouTube
1. Hotel Accommodation at Dos Palmas Island Resort
2. Welcome Drinks
3. Scheduled round trip land and boat transfers (city-resort-city0
4. Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
5. Complimentary coffee or hot tea throughout the day
6. Use of resort facilities like children's playground, ocean kayaks, snorkeling equipments, resort bikes, etc.
1. Hotel Accommodation via Legend Palawan Hotel
2. Daily Breakfast.
3. Airport transfer
4. Use of hotel facilities
5. Optional Tours (Subject to additional fees)
a. City Tour
b. Honda Bay Tour
c. Underground River Tour
e. Dolphin Watching Tour
f. Estrella Falls Tour
g. Firefly Watching
h. Heritage Tour